Thursday, November 13, 2008

im going to start blogging more... even if i dont really have anything to say. tonight was my first night shooting any action with three lights. they're all pretty bogus. i was practicing with gels (they make the light different colors), and i couldnt get it right. i finally shot a flip with all three and it came out kind of nice. i really didnt have much time to correct anything before it started raining though. photobucket is now being used as my b roll.

tomorrow ill be on the way to see some sweet folks, and one of my best friends on the planet. hopefully a sweet movie will also go down. im going to do a couple family portraits for the right reverend gordon's pastor this weekend also. im pretty stoked about it all. untill next time.


this was a test. you can see what i was going for.




the blue light wasnt bright enough




im really excited about all the possibilites i now have with the newest light.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Are you kidding me with that last picture?! That's awesome!

Justin...I seriously underestimated your coolness.I apologize.